Join us for our 9th annual Robert Burns Supper featuring pipes and Celtic music on Thursday, January 25th from 5:30 to 8:30PM! Haggis will be piped in at 6pm and music will follow. Limited seating will be available, so reservations are recommended. Drop by the public house or feed store or give us a call at (541) 942-8770 to reserve your seats!
Our big roll-up doors will be open to accommodate our large numbers of guests and the tent will be heated, but warm Scottish attire is highly recommended. Kilts and tartan are highly encouraged!
Limited Reserved Indoor Seating – $50 per person
- This includes your Reserved Seat (choose indoor or heated outdoor), Full Haggis Supper, +first pint/glass of wine/cocktail/non-alcoholic beverage.
- Additional meal options include our Shepherds Pie, Cottage Pie, Vegan Mushroom Pie.
- Reservations must be paid in full in advance and are non-refundable.
Non-Reserved Seating -$40 per person
- First-come, first-served, may be indoor or outdoor as space allows.
- Same meal options as reserved seating, available while supplies last.
- This option does not include the first drink.
Each year, we join with a great many folks worldwide to celebrate Burns Night with a traditional Burns Supper, an event that pays homage to Scotland’s poet laureate and author of its most beloved poems, Robert Burns. The evening features a meal of haggis – a savoury pudding containing sheep’s pluck (heart, liver, and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and cooked while traditionally encased in the animal’s stomach – in addition to the imbibing of Scotch whiskeys and reading of Burns’ poetry.